Sunday, October 7

Meow

Last night was the tenth anniversary of the mim productions meow mix. This time, though, it was held in a mansion downtown. Neat rooms with a variety of music. A fun night and a great set up to dodge my wouldst be sugar mama, who would like to "keep" me in Sutton, and love of my life ex and former mutual friends disgusting pdas. Tongues are only for airport and train station goodbye kisses! Other than that I didn't really see anyone I knew. Maybe they were dodging me as well ;-)

I've only picked up once at a meow mix. A memorable winter night back when meow mixers were allowed to smoke at the Sala Rosa. I can't even really remember how it started but I ended up dirty dancing with a woman on the smoky dance floor. It was fun and when the lights went up we were still pleased with each others' company. A few more smiles and a tentative kiss later, she invited me over for tea.

Back at hers, I shed my winter layers and was directed to the living room while she put the kettle on. I sat down and was startled to find myself directly across from six larger than life photos of female genitalia in a variety of coiffures and body modifications. Their arrangement in a straight line reminded me of the menu display at my favorite Korean downtown. That night, though, I hoped that instead of ordering Bi-bim-bap in a hot pot I could order the ejaculating clit with the triangle piercing. The woman in question returned with the tea, which, fortunately, was included with the nightly special.

Rachel**

  • Dancing **
  • Drinks offered to me by women of interest (nil)
  • Drinks offered by me to women of interest (nil)
  • Pick ups (nil)
  • New contacts (nil)
  • Evasion of sugar mama *****

No comments: