Saturday, October 13

Mullet Magnet

Sad but true, I am a mullet magnet. I'm not sure what it is about my demeanor that attracts them but lesbians with bad hair decisions like to dance in my personal space. How the mullet aka hockey hair has survived the lesbian chic revolution, I'm not sure. Unfortunately the mullet, like too tight acid wash jeans and suede jackets with a fringe, has persisted in the community. How heartbreaking for the owners of the hair salon in the Le Drugstore to see women who desperately need their help climb by every Friday. No wonder they close early.

If you are not sure what a mullet is, you may be at risk of wearing one. Basically, if your hair is above your ears in the front but touching your collar in the back, you are wearing a follicle faux pas. A warning to those of you with brush cuts or faux hawks, you are in grave danger of allowing these styles to grow into disaster. Do not risk these styles if you are unable to follow a regular hair styling schedule. Trust me, "growing your hair" is no excuse. In fact, there is no excuse for hockey hair. I don't care if you live under a rock.

Rachel **

Last night's results:
  • Le Climb ***
    • I did attract women to dance. They just had mullets :(
  • Conversation with women of interest **
  • Dancing ***
  • Drinks offered *
    • I was offered drinks but not by women of interest
  • Pick ups (nil)
  • New contacts **


No comments: