Sunday, November 18

Deep Breath

So, I hope you were appreciating how classy I was being by not wondering at length in this blog as to where wonderful was and why she had not emailed me after last week's night - morning?- of passion despite insisting on my leaving contact details. For the record,that incident was absolutely what the doctor ordered. Myself being the doctor and the order being getting flipped on my back and taken care of in the most thorough way.

Anyway, I usually consider four days of no contact as clear indication that there may have been sparks but there will be no fire. However, after last night there is no need for me to wonder at all. I was tearing tickets for the Itty Bitty Titty Committee when I sensed someone starring at me. I turned to my right to find wonderful looking very much like a deer caught in my headlights holding another woman's hand. Fabulous woman that I am, I winked and shot her a broad grin before greeting the next movie goer.

Are they girlfriends? Are they in an open relationship? are they just beginning to date? Ya know what, I don't have time to wonder. Regardless of what is going on, I hadn't heard from her since our night of passion and still haven't, for that matter. Besides, I am the one auditioning local talent here. Someone who does not have the courtesy to contact me when they say they will is definitely off the call back list.

Rachel **

No comments: