Saturday, November 10

And we are back ...

... to Montreal, the cold, feeling at least average height again.

It's been awhile since I blogged but essentially, part way through my trip in the Netherlands, while actually out on a date in Utretcht with a woman I had met in Amsterdam's Saarein, little miss everywhere appeared. Well, more appropriately, little miss everywhere sent glasses of port over to my and my date's table as we finished up our meal. A great deal of shenanigans ensued, which was brilliant, but um I didn't get to do as much sight seeing as I had intended for the next few days.

Anyway, I'm back in Montreal, putting little miss everywhere out of my mind and flogging the "location, location, location" horse.

Actually, it wasn't a hundred percent that simple. By some evil twist of fate, I ended up in the arrivals hall at Trudeau airport just as love of my life ex and former mutual friend were reuniting after, gasp, a weekend apart. "Oh baby, I missed you so much!" over and over while they pawed each other amongst the startled masses. Call me jaded but if I hear their insipid "baby" voices again I might have to rip out their tongues. Well, at least they both have the same matching bad hair.

Rachel * (bitter but better off!)

No comments: