Friday, March 28

Note to self ...

Dear Rachel,

While at your day job, please refrain from printing rough drafts of your erotica on the networked printer. Though few know the connection between yourself and your pseudonym, you happen to be the most visibly queer woman in the office.

Thanks!
Rachel


Forever distractedly multitasking, I inadvertently sent a draft of some smut I am working on to the "far away" printer at the opposite end of my floor. Unfortunately, I only realised what I had done when I went to pick up my print job at the closer printer.

Shock horror, when a flustered I returned to my office to find the "draft" on my chair. A wee note attached to it read, "This printed between two copies of my report. Lucky me :)"

May the ground open up and swallow me whole.
Rachel

No comments: