Monday, March 10

Shut ins

It snowed Saturday. It snowed a lot Saturday. So much so that I cursed the nostalgic architect who had incorporated a winding outdoor metal staircase to the entrance of my second floor condo. I guess as I was too busy rediscovering said stairwell, the bottom five steps were lost in snow, I didn't hear my phone ring. Then again, maybe that's good. I don't want little miss everywhere to think that I am at her beck and call whenever she has a lay over in Montreal. The message:
"Hey there, it's me. I'm at the Opus wondering if you would like to pop round for an Oban or two? I have one here right now just sitting with the rocks on the side waiting for a drop of water to open it up. Text me."

The response a decent two hours later ...
Rachel *****
PS I know I'm weak

No comments: