Saturday, March 1

Ah, beautiful

Oh what's love got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion?
What's love got to do with it?
Who needs a heart
When a Heart can be broken?
-- Tina Turner

If you assumed that I have been too busy holed up with beautiful to write, you would be half right. I was blissfully entangled in beautiful's lovely limbs and sheets for the latter part of last month. But, ah sigh, what a shame I can't wrap my brain around sharing a lover as easily as I can wrap a scarf about a bed post and willing wrists.

I know, "sharing is caring". I have read the Ethical Slut, I even took notes. For some of my friends, open relationships are the only option. But at this state in my game, I know that I can't pull them off. I have tried many, many a time to open my mind and always produce the same result. Evil icy stabs of jealousy warp my good natured personality into a nagging, pouty bitch. Green just ain't my colour. So, very sadly, the married beautiful and I have had to part ways. Or at least, stop being lays.

Randomly, beautiful, after being sufficiently sad that we were ending our naked sessions, has been very understanding concerning my restrictive dating practices. So much so that she is setting me up on a blind date with a monogamy inclined ex lover of hers. Wonders never cease.

Rachel **

By the way, the Montreal Highlights Festival is on. Check this one out:
Passion: an evening of love stories and naughty tales.
Théâtre de l’Esquisse
1650, Marie-Anne Street E.
Donation ... $10

No comments: