Sunday, March 9

Tempted, NOT!

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste the chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you
-- George Michael, Careless Whisper

Argh! Why did I foolishly stray from Faggity Ass Fridays? Temptations was $25, $7 a decent drink ($6.50 for two beers). The music was soo loud the only people I could hear without effort were the women exhibiting drama in the bathroom. Thank god I have fabulous friends to attend these events with. You know you are with good people when you end up dancing and laughing in an overpriced hallway with them.

And yes, it was the same venue as Bring Your Own Lesbian e.g. the reception area of a theatre. BYOL was as pricey but, as I mentioned in a previous post, I left soon after I arrived at Bring Your Own Lesbian so my perspective was no doubt clouded.

Then again, last night I enjoyed witnessing a gaggle of lycra wearing women dance about broken beer bottles and show off their g strings to each other. Anyway, if you are into slim just legal femmes, Temptations is the place for you. I'll be at the Main Hall...

Rachel ** (working on the criteria)

No comments: