Tuesday, January 8

More Fishies

When I logged into my email today I found a message from plentyoffish(PoF) informing me that I had a message in my PoF mailbox and it wasn't from wildernessnurse! This is even more exciting than being picked as a favorite. Someone had actually seen my profile and had taken the time to send me a note. Right on!

Imagine my disappointment when I realised said note was a misspelled run on sentence without punctuation and, in some bits, without spaces between words :-( Oh, grammar police where fore art thou? Before deleting the message from on and on and on, I decided to check out her profile. "Holy Hotness, Batman!" Wow, really cute pics of her with her clothing on and in a variety of locations. No sign of her profile attempting to lure me into a threesome. Low on "issue" red flags. A stated interest in reading ... was her poorly written note to me, and run on ridden profile, a nod to James Joyce? Convincing myself of the latter, I replied to her message.

Rachel (** and curious)

No comments: