Wednesday, December 19

Identified

After my Nerf launching outburst at work yesterday, I was perturbed. Why was I so upset? How could a single song bother me so much? What was I thinking! Sure, there was nothing but dusty Nerf ball outlines on my office window to remind me of yesterday's frustrations. No one was hurt. No one was yelled at. Today no apologies had to be mumbled. And aren't I over love of my life ex? Surely I am ... Even if she isn't the caricature of annoyance that I have presented to you in this blog, there is a reason she is referred to as love of my life ex. However, for a number of reasons, that whole thing is ancient history. She snored for god sakes!

Ah well, today I am feeling more than happy and kinda "so be it" about that whole thing. I'm not sure if I can solely label one thing that has rendered me in the mood but I wonder, could it be that ...? no I won't say it. I don't want to blame all of my life's tense moments on the lunar orbit. Besides, I'm sure watching Shrek in French while imbibing a glass of pinot noir helped lift my mood, too. There is still a meter of snow outside but I'm enjoying it so much better, albeit from the comfort of my couch.

Rachel (nil - still not leaving the house unnecessarily!)

No comments: