Friday, April 18

Spring Summer SUN

It is so gorgeous and sunny in Montreal today! Thirteen degrees now and an expected twenty degrees this afternoon. It is not even ten in the morning and I already want to be on the roof terrace at Le Drugstore. After so much snow it is so wonderful to be able to go outside with out a jacket and soak up rays on my coffee break. By the way, my apologies for all my posts containing winter complaints but it really was too much then but who cares now le soleil est arrivé! :)

I am beyond horny. But everyone else seems to be, too. A guy winked at me on the metro after we caught each other checking out the same woman's ass. Oops! blush, giggle!

I really need to get laid.

Rachel

Tonight April 18
Faggity Ass Fridays
Main Hall, 5390 St-Laurent Blvd
Clothing Swap starts at 8 pm. Party at 10 pm.
$5++

Tomorrow April 19
Meow Mix, Fundraiser for Project 10
Sala Rossa, 4848 St-Laurent
Doors at 9:30
Spectacle - 10:30
DJs at 11:30 (2 teams from Cruise Controle)
$10

No comments: