Friday, May 9

U Haul Alert

A good pal recently emailed me to let me know that she and the love of her life of three months are moving in together. This is not a surprise considering that:

1. Her smiling little face has not appeared on the roof terrace of Le Drugstore since the snow melted.
2. Our one-on-one Sunday brunches have become one-on-twos. (or two-on-twos when daddy blue tags along)
3. They are lesbians.

What is more surprising is that she sent me the following message no more than a week before she found her U Haul love.
My pals are always trying to set me up. What is this obsession that everyone must be in a couple? I guess they feel guilty complaining about their lovers if I'm single and, therefore, have no similar complaints :)


Ah well, if Spring isn't the season for reckless love and u haul abandon, which season is?

Rachel ***** (getting it ;)

No comments: