Friday, February 15

Criteria 3: $

Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
-- Pink Floyd

Oh evil, evil legal tender. Something that may appear irrelevant at the beginning of a connection but has to be considered.
  • 5 for Same: She pays for dinner one night and I respond in kind the following. Equal can be boring in some criteria but in $ it is ideal
  • 4 for More: Finding a hot sugar mama who can afford to finance my naughty writing career is a f**king dream. As long as they are cool about it. Who has the most money should not render that person in control
  • 3 for Less: Takes some care. I don't want to be paying their rent nor extending them beyond their means.
  • (variations)
  • And the zero goes to: Much, much more and flaunts: Perhaps I should add "Crass nouveau riches types need not apply" to my initial call ...

No comments: