Wednesday, February 6

Criteria 1: Style

Okay, now that I have declared my intention to audition over thirty four thousand women, I feel maybe that I should inform you that I do have some criteria to wittle that number down with.

The first one, because I'm me, is Style.
Oh, wait, here is the deal - each criteria gets broken down into levels. A given woman's level is scored e.g. points are earned. The higher the score the better. If the woman in question, the auditionee, receives zero points in any given category regardless of what they earned in other categories, they are rendered off the list. Anything else ... well, perhaps it can be folded into an average or something.

So here we go: STYLE
  • High - 5: Wow! Walks in a room and a dozen people ask "Where did you get that?" Cutting edge. Maybe designs and makes her own.
  • Clear - 4: Clothes that fit and accentuate her body. Maybe labels but not necessarily.
  • Semblance - 3: Something is happening here. I'm not sure what, and nor is she, but that T-shirt goes with those socks somehow.
  • Lack - 2: Clean slate! Depending on my energy levels this could be fun :)
  • Overtly Bad - 0 (off the list)

No comments: